Friday, October 1, 2010

Migranes Be Gone!

I am proned to migrane headaches which will leave me having to sleep off the pain while waiting for the body to slowly heal the cause of the headaches/migrane. I know for a fact, I can't have the airconditioning on for a full night. The dry and cold air will dry up my sinus cavity which causes a chain reaction from the lining and blood vessels in my sinus cavity contracting due to the dry condition. This will guarantee me a migrane headache.

I used to massage the sinus points on my hands and feet as a form of relief. That done, I will still need a long day's rest before the migrane or headache goes off. As I have been actively using essential oils recently, I asked for a friend's help to massage the sinus points on my feet using Young Living's Eucalyptus radiata followed by YL's Peppermint oil. What I have experienced (and I have tried this a few times with the same result) is that my migrane headache goes off almost within minutes of application of the oils on the reflex points in my feet! I dare say this is wonderful discovery that is saving me from having agonising and unproductive day of having to sleep it off!

Do give this a try, massage the tips of the toes of the feet as that is where the reflex points are located for the sinus. Add on the essential oils, and voila! What a relief! Migrane sufferers would know what I am talking about - the nasty pain that makes one nauseous and even unable to withstand bright/day lights! I use Young Living's oils as they are of very high quality and of therapeutic grade. Do be careful as to using oils that are labeled 'pure' - there are many reasons why the oils are not really pure as claimed. I, now, would personally trust only therapeutic graded ones.

If you like to find out more about how effective therapeutic graded oils are have a look at www.howtouseessentialoils.com or www.youngliving.com.my.

I have so many positive and amazing experiences from these oils since I began to use them. I hope more people will benefit from it! :)

No comments: