Friday, January 6, 2012

Use essential oils with diffusers without burning away important natural healing properties ...

I used to buy essential oil burners as a way to infuse essential oils into the home environment. I started with eucalyptus oils years ago as I suffered from bad sinuses. With that came migrane and I added lavender to the oils I burnt, yes literally ~ burnt. That was yester-years....

With technological progress, we now have diffusers which are electronic gadget used for breaking up water molecules and molecules of essential oils into micro sizes which are then infused into the air and environment without destroying the sensitive and natural healing essences of plants ~ the essential oils that we all know and are fond of ~ with high heat. The smaller molecules of the essential oils are then inhaled through the air that we breathe for various wonderful benefits.

These days I am particularly fond of infusing the oils of Clove Bud, Lavender and Peppermint.

Clove bud oil which has the highest level of antioxidant properties amongst all essential oils, is great in cleasing the air of microbes, bacteria and viruses. It is also a very grounding oil that aids in alleviating many bodily discomforts, including insect bites and stings.

Lavender as we all know is indeed a very good oil that has strong healing properties for the skin, the immune system and such. You can read more about lavender in my earlier posts.

Peppermint is another wonderful oil that I find promote clarity of mind for me. It aids in my concentration and definitely help boost the creative process for work, play and rest too. It also has amazing property of consolidating all the positive properties of other oils used and magnifying the positive effects to greater levels.

I will definitely diffuse more of the oils into my home space as we come to the Chinese New Year celebration. First to bring on an air of natural, healing aromas of pure essential oils (not adulterated ones nor artifical fragrances) into the home space as visitors increase. This will purify and cleanse the air at home.

Diffusing the oil also helps to build up strength and better immunity to airborne bacteria, etc ~ that is so common during festivity due to the dry and hot season now. I feel this will definitely benefit children and babies and keep them in safer environment!

I also feel the special natural aromas will definitely attract better vibration to my living space too! I would say, what all Chinese wish for in this coming Lunar New Year! Vibration of good health, peace, happiness and prosperity ~ to lift all our spirits for a wonderful year ahead!

1 comment:

слот автоматы said...

I also feel the special natural aromas will definitely attract better vibration to my living space too! I would say, what all Chinese wish for in this coming Lunar New Year!