Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dealing with HIV with great success ...

I have neglected this blog to a great extent, but have resolved that I shall share more from now on... today's sharing is on the use of Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils in supporting the fight on HIV. I came across this posting online. It is a personal story of someone with HIV and how she has successfully gained control of her life with YL oils.

This was found in a Yahoo Group on this link:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AromatherapyOils/message/308

If you like to get the Young Living Oils for yourself, you can follow this link to sign up a membership:
https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1140558&enrollerid=1140558

My Young Living Membership number is 1140558, and you may quote that in your sign-up, otherwise following the above link will have that piece of data included in your signup already.

Again, I wish everyone wonderful health and joy in your hearts, always!

Wai

p/s - me and my friends have sharing groups on how to use the oils for supporting health and well-being. Do message me here if you like to find out more. Be assured discretion and your privacy shall be respected and your queries will not be published here. So leave me youre contact of email or mobile should like to have any consultation of specific conditions and how a remedy from nature can help you gain back control in your life. :)


Topic List  < Prev Topic  |  Next Topic >
HIV, Young Living Clinic< Prev  Next > 
Posted By: Sat Jan 26, 2002 2:48 am  |

> I guess I should have posted my full testimonial to
> the whole group the first time. I just didn't know
so many people would be interested. I got
> dozens of requests for my testimonial so I've
> decided to go ahead and post it. Hope this helps
someone else. Anyone who can use this story in
> their own newsletter or to help others has my
permission.
>
> Namaste,
>
> Carie Broecker
> Pacific Grove, CA
>
>
> I¹ve been involved with Young Living Essential Oils
> for the past 3 years and have found these oils and
supplements to be astounding in their ability to
> support my immune system and repel viruses and
> bacteria.
>
> In October 2001, I spent a week at the Young Life
> Research Clinic and the experience was life
changing.
>
> I was diagnosed with HIV Disease in 1987. Eleven
> years later, I was on several medications intended
to prevent the virus from replicating and destroying
my immune system. The medications did not come
without side effects though.
>
> The medications were causing neuropathy (tingling
> and numbness of the feet and shins), and they were
interfering with my body¹s ability to process
> fats. As a result my cholesterol rose from 170 to
> 232, and I gained 20 pounds.
>
> My sister, my chiropractor, and Carl Janicek, a
> Homeopathic Doctor all introduced me to the oils as
a team. I began using the oils for a chronic
> skin condition, but soon found that they were
> helpful in controlling the side effects from the
medications. I used Juvaflex over my liver area twice
> a day, and the neuropathy in my feet and legs
> disappeared. I was so excited I became passionate
about learning as much as possible about the oils by
> attending Young Living trainings and conventions.
>
> At the 2000 Convention, Dr. Gary Young announced
> that the Young life Research Clinic would be opening
in January 2001, and at that moment, I knew
> I needed to get to that clinic. I became inspired
> over the 2 days of convention by Dr. Young¹s
lectures and had a deep knowing that I could stop
> taking the HIV medications and the Young Living oils
> and nutritional supplements would support my body in
healing itself.
>
> Last year, on September 1, 2000, I stopped taking
> all my HIV medication, and on January 1, 2001, I
started the Young Living Life Style Transformation
> Program, and in 4 months, I lost 20 pounds and
> brought my cholesterol back down to 170.
>
> Some of the products I found most useful are
> Powermeal, Ultra Young Spray, Juvatone, Vitagreen,
Be Fit, Stevia, Sulfurzyme, Comfortone, Megazyme,
> Juvaflex, , Endoflex, Grapefruit and Di-Tone.
>
> I began taking a few oils internally, but wasn¹t
> sure which would be best for me or how much to take.
Intuitively, I knew my body would benefit from
> using the oils internally.
>
> At convention 2001, after listening to the
> testimonials from several people who had remarkable
result at the Young Life Research Clinic, I knew I
needed to get to the clinic to find a protocol
designed
> specifically for me. Two very special people
sponsored my trip to the clinic,
> financially, and made it possible for my dream to
come true!
>
> I spent a week at the Young Life Clinic in October,
> and it was a powerful healing experience.
>
> They started me on the Master Cleanse immediately
> which was a 3 day fast of distilled water/lemon
juice/grade b maple syrup/cayenne pepper. On the 4th
> and 5th day I also drank 1/2 gallon of apple juice.
> At the end of the fifth day I drank 1/2 cup olive
oil and 1/2 cup lemon juice mixed together. This
> helps to pass gall stones.
>
> During the fast I received colonics, raindrop
> treatments, and lymphatic
> massage among many other therapies listed below.
>
> I also took carboayme, detoxzyme, polyzyme,
> vitagreen, comfortone, ICP, thyromin, master hers,
sulfurzyme, and immugel.
>
> The oils they suggested I take internally in
> vegetarian capsules are:
> Juva Flex 10 drops/Helichrysm 5 drops
>
> Longevity 20 drops and after 2 bottles of
> longevity switch to
> (clove/thyme/oregano) 20 drops
>
> Magnify Your Purpose 5 drops/Exodus II 10 drops
>
> Melaleuca Alternifolia 20 drops
>
> I take each of the internal oils three times per day
> and each blend I take 10 minutes apart so they don¹t
mix in my stomach. I feel healthy, energized, and I
know my immune system is repairing itself with the
help of these oils.
>
> Before going to the clinic I had chronic staph
> infections due to my suppressed immune system.
These infections cleared up while I was at the
> clinic and I have had no recurrence since (about 4
> months). This is awesome for me!
>
> I highly recommend everyone make it your goal to get
> yourself to the clinic whether it¹s for 2 days or 6
weeks - the cleansing, treatments, and supplements are
for everyone to use to get healthier.
>
> The Basic Health Package is $349, this includes the
> doctor¹s exam, darkfield and dry blood analysis,
contact reflex analysis, and the scheduling of your
> suggested treatment program.
>
> The Optimum Package can be approximately
> $1,500-2,500 a week depending upon your needs and
the condition of your health. Some of the therapies
offered are: mind body connection and emotional
therapies including DNA reprogramming, chiropractor
care, nutritional counseling, IV therapies (high
> dose vitamin C, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen
> peroxide, trace minerals, GH3,> DMSO, chelation), a
wide variety of massage techniques, raindrop
technique,
> auricular therapy, bio-energetic frequency enhancer
> (B.E.F.E.), chi and heat dome, ear coning,
electrical stimulation, gym privileges, light therapy,
> oxygen therapy, quantum computerized energy
> evaluation, solofirm, vax-D, and
> whirlpool/sauna with essential oils.
>
> If you would like more information about the clinic,
> contact the clinic
> directly at: (801) 489-8650.
>
> To your excellent health and longevity,
>
> Carie Broecker


=====
Pat Crosby, Editor, AromatherapyOils
Director, Universal Healing Center & Retreat House
845.434.3829, voicemail 888.248.0853
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AromatherapyOils (Newszine)
http://my.youngliving.com/universalhealing (member #100629)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarBuilders (Business Success)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions!
http://auctions.yahoo.com



< Prev  Next > 

No comments: